Sunday, May 8, 2011

One week left

One week left for my May 14th Blog Candy

Thanks to everyone you have helped me reach my goal of 100 followers I had no idea it would happen so quickly there is still plenty of time for my Blog Candy Locker Talk Cricut Cartridge. Rules
1.)You must be a follower if you are not one already just become one
2.) Leave a comment on this post or any post before the deadline of midnight EST May 14th only one post per person will be counted. Please include your email so I will have a way to contact you.
3) Double your chances Post this giveaway on your blog and leave another comment with a link back to this post.
Deadline is midnight EST on Saturday May 14th. I will choose a winner, via random.org and post the winner on Sunday May 15
***please note I can only accept USA & Canada entries due to shipping
 
 

3 comments:

  1. wooohooo, congrats on your followers!

    mzcherub2009 at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your talent with little scrap pieces.
    Thanks for sharing with us.

    kygrandmajo at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments