Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Nicole

My middle daughter turns 25 today
this is the card I made her the cut file is from 
Amelie's Accessories SVG Kit
the pattern paper is DCWV Black Current.
I had a major cash on my lap top this week lost all my files
I emailed Leo at SVG and he was so amazing
he got me access to all the files I had ever purchased
so quickly
I was able to download all my missing SVGS 
now that's remarkable customer service
morale to this story.....always back up your files...
for the Challenge at
My Sheri CRAFTS
FLOWERS as the main feature ONLY.


6 comments:

  1. Great flower and mixture of patterns! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri CRAFTS this week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen I love this, altho I could never wear them I would break my neck for sure. I love the girls that can walk in these type of shoes. The colors are great, I'm sure your daughter will love it.
    Have a great Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shoe! I love this, file, too! Thanks for putting up the linky on your blog and joining us at the Paper Dolls link up party!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments