Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day Everyone

Had a wonderful day yesterday on National scrapbooking day.
went to Castleton State College to bring home some of 
my youngest daughter belongings as classes finish up next week.
We took her and two of her suite mates to Rutland
where they have a Michaels and JoAnn's 
in the same mall. AMAZING!
Brittany and Meg are both Scrapbookers and Card makers
Meg Loves the Wizard of Oz and found a Great stack Wizard of Oz
glitter paper...
We had so much Fun
Told them that we will fire up the cricut and have a scrapbook crop
one day as soon as classes are done
and use ALL of the stuff I got
The Crafty Mat stack from DCWV was
one of my mother's day gifts from Kristen 
forgot to put the American Craft flower she got me it the picture 


2 comments:

  1. Had a great day with you yesterday! I hope you have a great Mother's Day and can't wait for our scrapbook day this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great Mother's Day.
    Shopping at craft stores is always fun!
    And sharing it with your daughter makes it
    that much better!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments