Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Thanks a Bunch

Hi Everyone
it's my day to post at
if you are in the need for
some quick Valentine card
ideas you really should pop
over and look at all the wonderful designs
posted this week.
I have this simple designed card
You can make these ahead and
stamp any sentiment you might need.
I started a with some Strathmore Bristol Smooth Paper
and used Tim Holtz Broken China
and inked the left side of the panel
I stamped the two flowers over the distress ink
to bend the stem of the small flower
I cut some slits in to the stamp on the
top and bottom of the leaves this allowed
me to bend the stem for stamping.
I colored them with zig real color brush markers
I cut the flower pot out and popped up on foam tape
Now I smeared the ink on the last card so
if added the black stripe of paper and inked with versa mark
and hero art detail white embossing powder
Featuring

Hope everyone has a great day!
Karen


 



9 comments:

I love reading your comments