Sunday, February 19, 2017

Winner and thanks

little 4 bar card
Supplies
small stitched rectangle stackables
scalloped rectangle stackables

Winner of the February 11th
Show it off Saturday Linky Party
10. Janis in ID



Janis,
Doesn't it make you feel wonderful when
you finally use something that you have had forever
and it turns out so perfectly.
Love that DCWV paper and the lace and ribbon
are so pretty. All the sparkle is fabulous!
The puffy hearts over the cup are so
adorable what a neighbor and friend to give
you those. Sorry you had to spend Valentine's day alone
but, Netflix and chocolate sound
perfect to me....

email your address to
kfranciola @ ny cap. rr. com
remove the spaces
and I will get your card supplies in the
mail to you

Karen



8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Karen!! Congrats Janis!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Karen!! Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute, Karen! I love the background and adorable image! Congrats to Janis! Your card is sweet as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen...your card is so pretty! Love the gleam I am seeing on those wonderful succulents...and your background is so bright and colorful. Fabulous!!

    Thank you so much for drawing my name as your lucky winner this week. I had a lot of fun making my pink sparkly card! And, turned out that my daughter invited me for Chinese (YUM!!) that night so I had a lot of fun.....and still watched Netflix and ate chocolate (but only a little bit, after my big meal that night!) when I got home! :)

    Thank you, again, and have a wonderful week. I am emailing you right now!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats!
    card is so nice!
    hugs , Fiki

    ≽ܫ≼

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card turned out really pretty Karen! Congrats to the winner!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your plant really pops on that awesome background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card Karen and fun background! Congrats to the winner!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments