Sunday, February 26, 2017

Winner and have an EGGS-tra special Easter!

Got this cute file last year and didn't have time to use it.
the file is from
some yummy Cadbury Eggs
a button and a bow

Winner of the February 18th
Show it off Saturday Linky Party


Katie,
OMG this is blast from the past!
My younger brother had a bike like this.
We live across the street from a dirt road with a big hill
so our knees were always scrapped too!
I love the colors in your card and the glittery groovy.
The inside is really cool too!
Fabulous 70th birthday card.
email your address to
kfranciola @ ny cap. rr. com
remove the spaces
and I will get your card supplies in the
mail to you

Karen







8 comments:

  1. Cute Chickie belly box Karen!! Congrats to the winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! What a sweet idea! Love the egg candies inside! Congrats to Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to have won Karen. I love the chicken with a belly. I wish my belly was full of cadbury eggs. Yumm

    ReplyDelete
  4. That chick is super cute!! Congrats Katie on an awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeek, your chickie is so darn cute! Congrats to Katie!
    Sherie k

    ReplyDelete
  6. That chicken is soooooo DANG CUTE!! LOVE it!!! ANd congrats to the winner!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments