Sunday, February 12, 2017

Winner and You HOG My Heart

I admit it I am in love with these little piggies
they make me happy.


Winner of the February 4th
Show it off Saturday Linky party


  Eva,
What a wonderful card for your husband.
The sentiment is absolutely wonderful and so
true. I love all the clouds you used to tie
the front of the card to the inside.
So cool the way you used the twine
on the basket that is a great design
element. Don't know about
you but when I use stamps I have had
for years makes me so happy!

email your address to
kfranciola @ ny cap. rr. com
remove the spaces
and I will get your card supplies in the
mail to you

" What the world really needs is more love and less paper work"
~Pearl Bailey

 







3 comments:

  1. I think those piggies are adorable! I don't blame ya for liking them so much! they're on my wish list! :) Your card is adorable Karen! Congrats Eva!!! YAY!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. The piggies are so stinkin cute!! Super cute card my friend. Congrats Eva!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable piggy card!! Congrats to Eva - wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments