Saturday, September 27, 2014

Show it off Saturday Linky Party and BOO!


So proud of myself still working out of my pile 
of last year's leftovers. Making a dent 
The Boo and ghost
Polka Dot Parade #7 Mini Stamp Set

A BIG thanks to Lisa 
A Mermaids Crafts  
for helping me this week  
with watermarks! 

for now found on Picasa you can watermark
all photos you upload from your google web folders
nothing fancy but works for now. Will use the info 
Lisa gave me for a "fancy" one. 

I didn't think this was a big deal until recently
saw one of my cards on pinterest linked to a different blog
no mention or link back to my blog.

I encourage everyone to watermark and protect 
your work it's worth the effort

Show it off Saturday 
Linky Party
any Project, handmade item, 
card or Layout
one entry per person please
winner will received
8 skeins of  seam binding ribbon
colors will vary depending on availability 
have some fun new fall colors!




7 comments:

  1. Spooky cute and fun!! Its a good idea that you add a watermark to your wonderful projects.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Karen. Love the frame you made around it. It's so sad that people do this and take cards and credit. But watermarking is a start :-) Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card!! I have been wondering how to watermark projects also but have not figured it out yet. Maybe someone can do a video on how to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go with using up the leftovers. I do this too! I can't bear to waste anything! Your little ghost card is adorable! Thanks for another linky - I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable, Karen!! The ghost is adorable!! Love the spider web border!! I'm so glad you are watermarking your photos now...it really stinks that someone would take credit for your work. Thanks for another fun linky my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to use up scraps...your card looks terrific! I love the spider web border and the cute little ghost...so cute!
    Great job on the watermark..I think it is a good idea to!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments