Monday, September 1, 2014

Trick or Treat

So I challenge myself to use items I had cut, punched,
colored, stamped and embossed last year 
that I didn't use 
feeling very inspired to look at all those leftovers 
in a different way.
I was watching a video by Nichol Magouirk
she was making the cutest Halloween card and said how much
she like to make "Scene Cards"
it was like a giant light bulb went off....
and I realized that out of all the cards I create I like 
my scene cards the best...
CC Designs
*New Meoples Night Of Fright DIGI Image
 this weekend I did make a stop
at AC Moore they had a 55% off coupon
I had a $10 reward so I treated myself to an 
Ott Light really happy with the way it helps to
make my pictures look better.

Back to work tomorrow wishing I had another day or
two to create.....

Happy Crafting Everyone



8 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! Love the Halloween scene you've created!! Awesome use of your scraps!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, Karen. Love all the embellies you used. Looks great. Yes back to work, I've been off for 6 days; not sure I'll be able to handle it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my friend, stopping to say hello:) Your card is super cute!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! So cute! Love how you used your leftovers! I like to do this too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply love this adorable Halloween card!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super duper cute!! I am working on cards with my scraps. Also I have the ott light and I love it. It really helps.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments