Sunday, September 7, 2014

Winner of the August 31st Linky party and Halloween wishes

still working on that big box of Halloween Scraps
this witch is from 
love this set so much 
just says Halloween to me
Martha Stewart spider web around the page

sentiment from 
2009 Halloween Tags Stamp Set

Winner of the August 31st 
Linky Party
Chosen by random.org

#8 Karen

the sentiment on this card say it all
Stinkin' Cute
what could be more sweet that a little pink pig 
with a bow in her hair 
the plaid background paper is a perfect back drop 
for this adorable little piggy.

Karen
email me your address to
kfranciola @ nycap . rr . com
take out the spaces
and I will get your ribbon in the mail to you

oh back to work tomorrow
going to be a stressful week
Wednesday have our VPO
sitting with me for a half hour or so
I have to give him a overview of my Job functions
glad I have two days to prepare.







8 comments:

  1. Cute card!! Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Karen!! Your card is adorable, Karen!! The witch is too cute!! Love how you colored her!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute card!!! Love the fun witch!!
    Congrats to the winner!!!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner! Karen, your Halloween card is adorable!!! Love the fun colors and cute witch!
    Hope you have a good week!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winner.
    I love your not too spooky card Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winner, Karen. And Karen, I love your witchie card. Hugs, Karon. Isn't it a great name ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card my friend!! Congrats Karen!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments