Sunday, September 28, 2014

Winner Show it off Saturday Linky Party and Trick or Treat

Trick or Treat
and 
adorable little Frankie Chick 
from 
tag and tag top
from 


Winner of the Saturday September 20th 
Show it off  Saturday Linky Party
chosen by random.org
#12 Tina H

Now I don't really like bats but I will 
make a big exception on this one
so adorable I don't even mind the fangs
the yellow moon is the perfect backdrop
and the sentiment perfect. 

Tina,
email me your address to
kfranciola @ nycap . rr . com
take out the spaces
and I will get your ribbon in the mail to you

8 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! Yay I won! Thanks Karen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Karen! Cute little Franken-chick! Congrats to the lucky winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Tina!! Super cute card Karen!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Tina!! Super Duper cute card, Karen!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dssrling card Karen. That is the cutest Framkenstein. Love all of the borders you used

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your ADORABLE card,
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments