Sunday, September 14, 2014

Winner Aug 31st Linky Party and Open if you Dare

Saw a card on the Sizzix blog
but I had to kick it up a notch
I coated the
 with some versa mark ink
then a coat of 
repeated this process three times 
once the embossing cools 
you bend the paper and crack the embossing 
looks like cracked glass 
the skelton is from 

2009 Halloween Tags Stamp Set
papers from My Mind's Eye

The Winner of the August 31st 
Show if off Saturday Linky Party
choosen by random.org

#6 Veronica G
okay back in the day I so wanted a pair of cat eye glasses like these
because they were super cool as is this fab gift card holder
the fun summer colors remind me of yummy sherbert
perfect papers for this awesome 
gift card Holder!

Veronica 
email me your address to
kfranciola @ nycap . rr . com
take out the spaces
and I will get your ribbon in the mail to you

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Karen - love the crackle effect! TFS and congrats to Veronica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card, Karen!! The cracked glass looks amazing!! Congrats to Vero!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Karen!! I love your Halloween cards!!!!!
    Congrats to the winner!!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Karen! I will email shortly. Thank you everyone!

    Veronica G

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super duper cute!! Congrats Veronica!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments