Saturday, September 17, 2016

Show it off Saturday Linky Party and You're the cutest Pumpkin in the Patch


weather has cooled slightly here in NY
76 today but you can feel the fall crispness
in the air. My favorite sleeping weather
you can leave the window open a little
need a blanket but sleep so good!

Made this cute shaker card to send to
my granddaughter for me she is the cutest pumpkin
the stamp is from
pumpkin patch girl
It is discontinued but I will be giving
one away this week to the challenge winner

Show it off Saturday Linky Party
any card, layout, or handmade item
one entry per person please

 winner will receive
 3 skeins of  seam binding ribbon
colors will vary depending
on availability and
supplies to make my featured card






11 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge and the cut inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little girl is so cute. I love the shaker part too. We finally got my son off to college. Now I have time to play

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heard about the bomb - hope you and yours are all safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have created one cute Shaker Card here. Love that adorable image. Thanks for anther fun Linky Party.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so darn adorable! I love the shaker element and that cute little girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your adorable shaker card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a adorable card!! Love that sweet girl image!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card! I love shakers! I love the fall theme! Thank you for a new linky! I am happy to support you again this week - I just linked up my card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is so sweet and that shaker element adds to the fun. Love this adorable fall scene.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how adorable Karen! Such a cute image & I love shakers! I agree Fall is the best time to leave the windows open & grab a blanket... ahhhh... just thinking about it makes me happy! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments