Sunday, September 4, 2016

Winner & hello




still can't tear myself away from
from MFT stamps

Saw
do a card on youtube
called shadow stamping
you start with a piece of card stock with a matching
or similar ink color.
First you stamp with white pigment ink
next you over stamp with the colored ink
and off set slightly this leaves a wonderful
shadow effect.
I changed my card slightly by using
the hello cut out of white glitter paper.
A few sequins and white dots
love the way this came out
thanks Stephanie!

Winner of the
Saturday August 27th
Show it off Saturday Linky Party
chosen by random.org

What a beautiful image I can almost smell those
flowers too! Your color is sheer perfection.
The colors in your background are lovely.
Reminds me of a perfect summer day sun shinning
and blue skies.

 email your address to
kfranciola @ ny cap. rr. com

remove the spaces and let me
know if you prefer the gift certificate
or
 3 skeins of  seam binding ribbon
and the
supplies to make my featured card


Hope everyone has a wonderful week.

Karen

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for random / picking my card. I am so excited and appreciate the challenge. I just emailed you. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning card Karen. Love the shadow technique. Congrats to the winner.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and love the technique Karen! The sparkly hello is so pretty to!
    Congrats to the winner!
    Hope you are doing well my friend! I can't believe it is Sept already...yikes the year will over before we know it:(
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Karen!! Congrats to the winner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! BEAUTIFUL Karen! LOVE your card and the cool technique! Congrats to the winner as well.... Have a great week! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and technique! I tried this technique recently too and was very pleased with the outcome. I'll definitely use it again! Congrats to Billie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the beautiful background!! Gorgeous card my friend!!
    Congrats to the winner!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I need to try and make one like this! You might need to give me one-on-one tips! : )

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments