Sunday, September 25, 2016

Winner and Happy Halloween


now I made a bunch of these backgrounds
for my Halloween cards
I took a bunch of random pieces of paper
and glue them to a piece of white paper
ran the whole piece through a
Now this
is available at
colored with some copic markers
added a few stickles

Winner of the
September 17th
Show it off Saturday Linky Party
chosen by random.org


Karen,
Wow I love that paper stack great colors!
The pink with the gold is so pretty. Would
never think to put those colors together.
The hello die is awesome love how it fits
in the gray frame. Stunning card this is
sure to brighten anyone's day!

email your address to
kfranciola @ ny cap. rr. com
remove the spaces and
I will get your prize in
the mail to you.

Hope everyone has a happy crafty week.

Karen

 



13 comments:

  1. Your Halloween card is so cute, Karen! The background is brilliant - I am going to CASE this idea for sure! Congrats to Karen Ladd! Enjoy your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Cute! Cute! I sure hope I can make a bunch of Halloween cards! I am going to make the time! Congrats to the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and fun card Karen. Love the adorable mummy and the way you did the back ground. Congrats to the winner.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Halloween card Karen!! Congrats to the winner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Karen Congrats to winner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your adorable Halloween card! Congratulations to the winner!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much Karen! I am tickled to be the winner and I just love your sweet Halloween mummy. I'm going to dig through my scraps to make a background like this, which is both fun and thrifty. Off to email you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your idea of the stripes of random papers, fab background for this cute spooky kid! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super cute Halloween card!!!
    Congrats to the winner!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea Karen - especially if you have lots of scraps... your card is super FUN! Congrats to the winner! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Spooky cute my friend!! Congrats Karen!!
    I've been saving my Halloween scraps for a card or two..I love that idea!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to Karen Ladd. What a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Halloween card is fantastic! I love the background you created with those strips of paper!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments