Sunday, September 11, 2016

Winner and Get Well Wishes

 Not sure if this ever happens to anyone else
was doing a little more cleaning and organizing today
I make piles of items that I want to keep
these pieces ended up together and
I thought
"think that would make a nice card"

MFT


Winner of the September 3rd
Show it off Saturday Linky Party
chosen by random.org


Lisa,
Where does one begin to describe the magnificent beauty
of your card. I adore your shabby chic style and soft color palette.
You are the master of building layers to perfection.
The wood stencil is amazing so creative to
use it with the texture paste.
Great contrast to the softness of the flowers
and ribbon.

email your address to
kfranciola @ ny cap. rr. com

remove the spaces and let me
know if you prefer

the gift certificate
or
 3 skeins of  seam binding ribbon
and the
supplies to make my featured card


Hope everyone has a happy crafty week.

Karen


11 comments:

  1. Your card is so beautiful, Karen!! I love the pretty flowers and colors!! I'm so excited to have won!! Thank you!! Emailing you now!! Have a great evening my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Lisa.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Yeah, congrats Lisa!
    Have a great day my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Karen!! Congrats to Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! Congrats to Lisa! :) Your card is so pretty Karen! I don't think I've ever had that happen to me... but I tend to forget easily! HAHAHA! Love the flowers & glad you found them to make a card with!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card. It will sure brighten anyone's day. Congrats Lisa on your win.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card, Karen!! Love the pretty flowers!! Congrats Lisa on your win!!!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is gorgeous, Karen! Yes, I do that too! Sometimes I come up with a combination I never would have thought of otherwise! I love your MFT flowers! Yay for Lisa - Congratulations! Such a beautiful card! I also popped in to share my card - I used those cute Lawn Fawn fairies you sent me a few months ago! I love that they were already coloured and die-cut - I was having a blah day and these were all ready for me to make a card! Thanks so much! Hope you like what I've done with them:
    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/2016/09/fall-birthday-with-fairies.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful warm and bright card! Big congrats to Lisa!! :D I totally agree with all you have said of her card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I do love happy accidents and your card is the happiest of ones!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Karen! Congratulations Lisa!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments