Saturday, September 10, 2016

Show it off Saturday Linky Party & Happy Thanksgiving

Okay now I know I am rushing the season
I was doing a little organizing and cleaning in
my craft room today and
well some how end up making this card
now it's 86 here in NY today and
extremely humid guess I was day dreaming
about some cooler weather.

supplies

Show it off Saturday Linky Party
any card, layout, or handmade item
one entry per person please


 winner
will get to choose
either
   $5.00 gift certificate to Scrapbookpal.com
or
 3 skeins of  seam binding ribbon
colors will vary depending

on availability and

supplies to make my featured card





10 comments:

  1. What a cute and fun card. Love the background and cute images. Tomorrow we are supposed to be 10 degrees cooler and I can't wait.
    Thanks for another Show it off Saturday.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won the 7/30 challenge and wish that the offer of choosing the $5 gc or 3 skeins of ribbon was made to me. Not found anything that I want to spend the $5 on.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute, Karen! I love the fall theme and your adorable scarecrow! Thanks for a new linky - I just joined! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the super cute scarecrow!! Adorable card my friend!!
    What happened to Halloween? LOL
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, love that pretty water colored background and sweet little scarecrow. I love fall themes so rushing the season is fine with me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, Karen!! The scarecrow is adorable!! I love the watercolor background!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great evening my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your scarecrow is adorable Karen and what a great background! Oh boy, 86 still...yikes! I hope it cools down soon!
    I need to do some organizing to...I am out of control again, lol!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Fall card is lovely Karen! The background is perfect & I adore the scarecrow!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute card! I just love that darling scarecrow!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments