Friday, July 27, 2012

CARDZ TV CHALLENE ANYTHING GOES

I am so happy that I am staying on the 
Mary is so encouraging and sweet it is such a honor and a privilege to be able to work with her
What better way to introduce the new design team than a week long anything goes challenge

 "Anything Goes" challenge will start on Friday, July 27th 
it will run for a full week, until Thursday, August 2nd.
The winner will be picked by random.org from the challenge entries.
The challenge prize will  be a set of CTV stamps.

be sure to stop at everyone's blog and show them some love
Here is my card
use my fiskar punch for the boarder
a flower stamp and die cut from Hero Arts
Pattern papers from My Mind's Eye
a little bling some crinkle ribbon
and the sentiment from

"GREATER LOVE"


Have a wonderful Friday!

Karen




20 comments:

  1. This turn out so beautiful! I just love it.
    Great Job
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card - love all the elements. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is lovely! Congrats on another term. Lucky you!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Karen!! Beautiful colors and great embellishments!
    TFS and happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and scripture...perfect! Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is so elegant and gorgeous, Karen!! The colors are so pretty and I love the embellishments you used!! Congrats on another term on Mary's DT!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so elegant and stunning. Beautiful paper choice. The sentiment is perfect as are the embellishments. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful design and love the papers and the gorgeous flourishes:)

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an elegant creation. I love that you added that beautiful verse to a tag. Lovely embellishments, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG...this card is so STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Card my Friend. Love the details. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Karen! Love the details! Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is stunning! I love how all the elements blend together and it's the perfect background for Mary's stamp set!

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!!!! This is so so beautiful!!! Love that Bible verse and how you display it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Karen this card is absolutely stunning! So so elegant.. love it!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is absolutely beautiful! I love the colors and the embellishments. Great job my friend!

    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card my crafty friend =)
    Jennifer CTVS DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Karen,

    You're card is wunderful, nice colors and a beautiful layout!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is just stunning! I can't believe how beautiful it is :) TFS

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments