Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Thank You


For Fun Friday Christmas in July Click

A2 Papertrey Ink Canyon Clay
the rest are pieces from my scrap pile and
the rest are left over pieces from other projects
the thank you is from Hero Arts.
I am on a little mission to combine and use up the things in my every growing
box of cuts, stamps, embossed mats and bow before they over take my craft room.
I spent a little time this week end sorting my solid scraps by color and put them
lined them up by roy g biv now if i need a little piece I don't have to grab a whole new sheet of paper
so happy over that...

Hope everyone has a great night

Karen

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Karen! I have an ever growing pile of scraps also....really trying to use them up also before cutting into full sheet as well. The problem is I save everything....big scraps, little scraps and everything in between. I really need to limit the scrap size but I hate throwing away paper :)
    Thanks for sharing and hope your having a GREAT week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Karen!! Love the pretty flower!! Will you come coordinate my craft room?? My scraps are taking over!! I would love to have them color coordinated :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I have really been try to use up scraps. Still have some much to use up.

    Hugs
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Karen! The flower is gorgeous. Glad you are using up scraps. Great job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Karen - and great scrappy idea:-) TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen:) Beautiful card and I love the colors! Thank you for stopping by.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to organise scraps Karen. I set myself a challenge last year to make cards with old stash, but it has fallen by the wayside this year. I love the texture in this pretty card with all the layers and the embossing.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments