Tuesday, July 31, 2012

wishing you a happy birthday

Click Here for the link to the Cardz TV anything goes challenge
Click Here for the Fun Friday Use an Animal

A2 card supplies from
 vintage cream
 Autumn Rose
Dark Chocolate
 an old technique with a twist I have never tried this so today on a day off thought I would give a whirl....  Stamping with bleach then stamp over the bleached areas with color 
I started with the Mat Stack #10 on Autumn Rose card stock 
On the dark chocolate I use flowers from the small flowers are from Tag-its #5
the large flowers & centers botanical silhouettes
stamped with Autumn rose 

Karen



14 comments:

  1. Lovely card and I love the backing paper, fabulous technique. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Karen!! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot about this technique. Thxs for the reminder. Your card is very pretty:)
    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Karen. Love how the bleach color came out on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Karen! Love how you created the background! Looks great! Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is sooo pretty. your ribbons are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Karen:) lovely card with that technique:) Just lovely. TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, Karen!! The technique you used is so fabulous!! Absolutely beautiful card my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job with the technique. I especially like the application to the Mat stack. Beautiful card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty Karen.Love your background.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! What a great technique! Your stamping looks amazing! Super card, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another WOW! Love your bleached 'background'! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments