Monday, July 30, 2012

thanks

For the link to the CARDZ TV anything goes challenge click HERE
For the Fun Friday use an Animal challenge click 

 used a new line of embossing folder they have at AC Moore
Darcie Flower
A2 card on Core'dinations paper 
Canyon Clay then Dark Chocolate
Elegant Edges 
Bird House from Winter Frolic
some twine, a tag and a button

Took today and tomorrow off from work just to be home and do what ever
started of wanting to make a card or two for some challenges finished this one that 
I started last week
ended up organizing instead....
feel slightly in control of my craft room again 
hope that last....

hope everyone has a great night...

Karen 


11 comments:

  1. What a great card Karen! Love the embossing and love the adorable cuts!!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous card Karen - love the embossing and all the elements put together. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the embossing and your card is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Karen!! The embossing is just fabulous and I love how you used the twine!! What a beautiful card!! It does feel so good to have everything in the craft room organized...not that I would know since it's been a while since I've managed that ;)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Really love the embossing.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! That embossing is a nice touch:)
    Annette
    My Mind's Dust.Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Karen! Love the colors and all the layers! Hope you enjoyed your day off! I took off tomorrow to take my girls school shopping! Back to it in 1 week! Where did the summer go??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this!! The embossing looks so pretty:) Nice design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card- it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a sweet, sweet card! I love the little birdhouse on a branch - and you've done such a fabulous job framing it!
    Good for you taking some time off. Glad you are getting more organized! I hope to do the same when we get back next week...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments