Monday, July 23, 2012

Thinking of You My Friend

For Fun Friday Christmas in July Challenge click


Love the background on this one
took strip from my scrap pile put them through my xyron machine
and put them on a white piece of card stock
a little ribbon some bling and a button
Sentiment from
Okay I have to admit since I watched
Mary's video
 on how to use the card I am a little obsessed with it
I have had it for so long and it was really just gathering dust
I loved all the images and want to make everyone !
Entered in


Keep Crafting!

Karen

8 comments:

  1. To cute. I must get the Hello Cartridge. I love adding strips of scraps to make a background. Makes it a one of a kind.

    Hugs
    Nana
    My Crafting Channel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen - this is so adorable and what a great way to use up thosse "Little scrap pieces" :-)

    TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Karen! Hello Kitty looks absolutely fabulous with your marvellous background. I have had this cartridge sitting on my shelf for ages too. You've made me want to pull it out and have a look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Karen!!! Love Hello Kitty!!!
    Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, my friend!! Hello Kitty is adorable and I love the look of the background strips of paper!! What a fun card :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, this is SO cute! I love the papers and the kitty is so stinken adorable!! Awesome card!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the cutest little Hello Kitty
    card I have seen. Love the colors and the way you used all the little scrap pieces(ha ha)
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART thankful Thursday challenge

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Hello Kitty and this is just a sweet card! Well DONE!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments