Monday, July 2, 2012

no card

nothing to post tonight just needed to vent
I now how very luck I am to have a great job at a great company with amazing benifits
but.....
we were told today we can work Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm & 8 to 4 on Saturdays for the rest of the summer
and they are checking with HR to see if we can work on Wednesday July 4th 
come on if I work all those hours I would barely have time to shower much less craft!
so to all my bloggy friends may need you all to have a write in campaign
to say a Karen with out crafting is a CRANKY Karen ;)
Okay deep breath I am only one person and I can only do so much in a given day
 but seriously if I don't get to your blog to comment please know it's not by choice 
and I will get back as soon as all the trainees are in production mode
which they all are doing fabulous so eager wanting to help wishing they could do more
they are a wonderful caring group

thanks for listening
Hope everyone has a great night

Karen 




10 comments:

  1. Hang in there, everything eventually gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear you upset. I understand what cranky means, but if you don't stop by because you are earning the BIG bucks...I will understand! Who do I write too!? : ) I will help with the "Let Karen Craft" campaign... maybe they can give you some time at work....I am sure it will make you more productive.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry:-( grateful you have a job but sorry that you don't have more control over your hours - hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry youre working long hours. My job has been like that for the past 4 years. I am getting burnt out so I can totally relate. Hang in there. This too shall pass.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a lot of hours. Hopefully they'll be paying you overtime for it. I wish I could take half your hours, I'm unemployed this summer! Eventually things will get better. :) hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. keep your head up friend, and be very thankful you have a great job and friends right here, that will be here whenever you are, you will not be forgotten, hugs and it will get better for sure,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh, Karen, what a tough situation. I would be upset, too. Saying prayers for you and that the situation improves. Hugs my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaw, that sounds a bit crazy but hopefully not to long. Hang in there girl!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hang in there my friend!! I too will join the "Let Karen Craft" campaingn LOL!! i understand about the limited time to visit all of us and not to worry:)
    Big Hug
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bummer! It is so hard when work gets in the way of crafting LOL! I used to work from home on Tuesdays, then they changed it and I was having to go back into the office.. I cried! I miss my Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments